RxJS By Example with Angular
Learn about RxJS 5 and Observables in-depth, and using RxJS to manage common and complex async scenarios within an application. Thinking in functional reactive programming can be difficult, but we will give you some fundamentals to go about composing streams. At the end of this course you’ll have built an application that uses both HTTP and WebSockets to create a realtime streaming application.
What You’ll Learn
- What an observable is and how to create one.
- What an operator is and you’ll create a custom operator.
- How to think “reactively”, the fundamentals.
- How to use Rx to manage resources and application flow.
- How to debug your observable chains.
- How to write integration tests for Rx.
- How to use complex operators like catch and retry.
- When to ensure system stability.
09:00 – 17:00 Workshop